6.02.2012

Books I've Read in the Summer of 2012

My goal is to read 250 books in the summer of 2012! I'm going to keep a list of the books I've read and when I read it here to try to help keep up!
  1. Christmas Wishes by Debbie Macomber (2 story paperback book) read on June 1, 2012
    1. Christmas Letters
    2. Rainy Day Kisses
  2. In the Garden of Temptation by Cynthia Wicklund (Amazon Edition)  read on June 2, 2012
6.19.2012
Today I finished reading Robyn Carr's Virgin River Novel - Temptation Ridge. AWESOME book!

Last week I read all three books in the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. Awesome books but not for children or teens really...

1 comment:

  1. I finished four books this past week and a half..
    1. Fifty Shades of Grey
    2. Fifty Shades Darker
    3. Fifty Shades Freed
    (I can't remember the fourth but will find it and add it to this list later...)

    ReplyDelete