8.29.2009

Running Crazy

I feel like I'm running crazy -- not knowing which way to go, how to help one person and yet help the others at the same time -- not knowing how to tell people know because my heart is so soft it wants to help everyone.

I feel like I'm running crazy -- not knowing how to leave the puppy on the side of the road yet knowing it will die if I don't help it -- not knowing how to find them homes because of the economy.

I feel like I'm running crazy -- not knowing how to help my family with the income any more than I already do -- not knowing how to get these last classes done and over to get a better job yet not knowing what to do because I want to go further and improve myself and my family even more -- knowing that I can, but not wanting to cause a stir...

I wish I didn't feel like I was running crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment